Hey fellow bloggers and friends if you are reading this blog post and you are interested in receiving this award & participating, TAG you are it! Why am I doing it this way? Well there are just sooo many great blogs out here and I just want to know who you are and check your blog out! I also want to give a BIG THANKS to Shade But No Shade & Life, She Wrote for nominating me! I think it’s pretty dope to get nominated for these awards, another reason why I am spreading the love!
- What is your wake up song (if you don’t have one, what would be)?
I don’t have a particular wake up song but I love to wake up to inspirational and upbeat music, usually songs of worship but other times I’ll just make pretend I can sing and sing something random myself LOL!
- If you can be in one classic scary movie, which one would it be and what would be your smartest hiding spot?
LOL! This is a great question! It would definitely be Halloween because Michael Myers always scared me and we all know he just magically appears wherever you are no matter what, so I would hide in the front seat of a car driving far far away!!!
- You stumbled upon favorite 90’s TV show. You are invited to be a study for one of the characters. Which one would you choose? What drew you to that specific person/thing?
There was so many great 90’s shows Friends, Fresh Prince, Martin…etc but I would probably choose Homer from the Simpsons. Why? MMM Donuts.. LOL!
- What is your top go to foods that make you feel happy and guilty all at once?
Oreo Milkshake from Dairy Queen or a Cheesesteak with the works, hey I am from Philly! LOL!
- You are stuck in a new city, or a new country for a week. What do you have with you to make it a great time?
My Iphone & Money.
- What’s your biggest obsession?
Probably my desire to grow more and more into my purpose & balance mind, body & soul…oh and my hair! I recently changed the color and been obsessing a lot more over it.
- In your area, where’s the best place to go to lunch?
I prefer to bring my lunch & eat in the park and meditate or write poetry but if I were to go to a good lunch spot it would be Phat Salmon, they have delicious sushi rolls and mochi..yumm!
- If you had one chance to change your entire wardrobe, would you call a celebrity specialist or take the $10,000 gift card?
Take the gift card, I’m way too random.
- What is your best casual outfit to wear with friends, to a bar, to parties?
A sundress & gladiator sandals w/big hair and a beat face 😉 If not summer, probably a pencil skirt, peplum top or blazer, strappy shoes and big hair 😉
- If you could switch places with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
I don’t think I would want to, I’m just getting to know more of me and I like it 😉
Here’s another 10 questions to answer from Life, She Wrote
1. Besides writing, what do you enjoy doing the most?
I enjoy spending time with my family.
2. What city and country do you represent?
Philly, Philly, USA.
3. Do you work a full-time job and have numerous responsibilities in addition to blogging, or are you more of a free agent with your time?
Full time job w/numerous responsibilities.
- You travel back in time to when you were 18 years old. What advice or warning would you give yourself?
Love yourself fully, stay away from negative relationships, be you… be FREE!
- What do you consider to be your true purpose in life?
Uplift, teach, educate & inspire using all of my gifts and talents.
- You can teleport right now for the next 24 hours. Where are you going and what will you do to rescue or help someone in need?
I would teleport to D.R. meet my father again after so many years and help out my family that is living there, they need it.
7. What is your overall goal of your blog?
To promote growth in the areas of mind, body and soul for self and others on the same journey.
8. What’s your soundtrack? I really mean, what’s the music you hear in your head when you walk down the street?
I don’t really have one! LOL! Today it would probably be Jill Scott Golden 😉 (I know that is so old now)
9. Sneakers or heels?
I actually don’t wear sneakers often at all but if I had a choice it would def be a sneaker. I love heels but am quick to switch to a flat for comfort 🙂
10. It’s a treat yo-self day! Tell us one way you will treat, spoil or pamper yourself!
I would probably go to a spa and get the works!
Okay so tag you’re it! Here are my questions!
- Do you wear sunscreen daily, if so what is your favorite brand and why? I need a good one!
- What are some of your goals this year if any?
- If you could visit anywhere in the world for 3 days only where would you go and why?
- What do you think is the hardest thing about blogging, if any?
- In one word express what you think falling in love is like or would be like.
- How often do you check your e-mail a day?
- How long can you sit still and quiet your mind?
- There were three people Somebody, Nobody & Who & they were all inside of the house. Somebody went out the front door, Nobody left through the back, who’s in the house?
- Can you jump into 3 totally different conversations at once then bring it back?
- What is your definition of beauty.
That’s it those are my random questions! I hope to read some responses and hope you all have a great day!
RULES FOR LIEBSTER:
Answer 10 questions above and nominate some of your fav blogs to answer 10 of your own. 🙂 (I may have tweaked this a bit).
I have more coming soon and it feels so good to finally say that 🙂
Peace & Love,