Hi guys it’s been a little while but I wanted to share this post with you today in case there is someone out there that may need it! ❤
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. #Philippians 4:8
Sometimes when I am in “funk” I like to look around at my surroundings. At work especially, I like to keep little reminders that make me feel good. These are some of my favorites:
- Isaiah 41:10 – Fear thou not, for I am with thee, be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
- “There is NOTHING impossible for God.”
- I know, my God that you test the heart and are pleased with integrity. 1 Chronicles 29:17
- “I choose to trust God in every situation.”
- Rejoice always; pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thess 5:16-18
These are just a few that help me but I have many other things that help as well. There is NOTHING like having a strong, positive mind. Sometimes to become stronger in the mind there are times in which we must withdraw ourselves from everything else, too many distractions and information overload can really throw things off and I don’t know about you but when I get thrown off sometimes it becomes THAAAAAT much harder to get back on track! But hey, we got this and we were never meant to stay down. You are fearfully and wonderfully made!!! There is so much power in your thoughts, choose today to dwell on all that is good and watch how your day unfolds!
Peace & Blessings!